DONALD TRUMP PROMISED TO RELEASED HIS WIFE NUDE PICTURES

Presidential candidate Donald Trump promised to show dozens of exclusive nude pictures of his wife if he will be elected as president of the United States. It's quite ridiculous of saying this as a candidate for a President, he never thought what would be the situation of his wife if he do so.


The New York Post published some of nude photos of Melania Trump and release more pictures of photo shoot figuring the would be first lady. After releasing it they have noticed that there is no effect on the candidacy of Donald Trump but then the Republican candidate seems ready to exploit his wife's image to gain voters of him.


Seems Donald Trump is proud of saying "I have always kept kept the really good ones to myself", and I let me tell you this, I have some really hardcore videos and pictures!". Do you think this kind of strategy will helped on his campaign?
Previous
Next Post »