KRIS AQUINO CONFIRMED SHE MOVED IN GMA NETWORK

In an Instagram post on Saturday, the television host addressed netizens questioning her move.
She said everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion but she hopes that they too will respect hers. Queen of All Media Kris Aquino is asking everyone to respect whatever decision she made amid reports she is planning to transfer to GMA-7.

She said, "My family understood I needed some time to reflect and just be on my own... You all have a right to your opinions regarding decisions I've made & continue to make because you are all stakeholders in my career, and I need you..."
"But I've also been praying that you will reciprocate the respect I've tried my best to consistently give you by being a dedicated & passionate professional."


According to reports, Aquino signed a management contract with Triple A management owned by Antonio Tuviera. It has a rumor that Tuviera's APT Entertainment will produce Aquino's talk show soon.

Kris Aquino is still on her vacation in showbiz.
Previous
Next Post »